PCI Compliance and Why it's Important to Your Business
PCI Compliance is an Annual Requirement:
If your business accepts, stores, or transmits card data, PCI DSS annual compliance certification is required by card brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PayJunction provides a PCI Compliance program for your business to meet or exceed these requirements at no expense and minimum effort.
PCI Compliance is designed to protect your business and customers against payment card theft and fraud. Businesses that use PayJunction's products are already taking advantage of our secure products and platform. However, every business that accepts, stores, or transmits card data must also ensure that their office environment is secure.
PayJunction and SecurityMetrics
FREE PCI Compliance:
PayJunction is providing this service to your business for free, no purchase is required.
PayJunction is working with SecurityMetrics to provide an easy way for businesses to understand and meet or exceed the guidelines for PCI compliance. Follow the steps outlined below to complete your PCI Compliance Self-Assessment Questionnaire today.
If you have not received an email invitation for the PCI Compliance program, please contact PayJunction Support at 800-601-0230 x 3.
- Step 1: Sign Up with SecurityMetrics.
- Visit the sign up page: https://www.securitymetrics.com/portal/app/ngsm/pcidss/payjunction
- Click the Sign Up button
- Create your free SecurityMetrics account.
- Use the email address that SecurityMetrics or PayJunction used to notify you about the PCI Compliance Program.
- Verify your email address.
- Step 2: Login to SecurityMetrics.
- Visit the login page: https://www.securitymetrics.com/portal/app/ngsm/pcidss/payjunction
- Click the Login button.
- Login with your SecurityMetrics Username and Password.
- Step 3: Complete the PCI Self Assessment Questionnaire.
- Once logged in, follow the steps to complete the process.
Customer Support for PCI Self Assessment Questionnaire:
If you need assistance with your PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire, please call SecurityMetrics support at 801-705-5700.