Paymentree is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect Paymentree with your PayJunction.
I. Activate PayJunction Smart Terminals
Instructions to activate PayJunction Smart Terminals can be found here:
Write down or copy to temporary file the Smart Terminal ID, you will need to type it in Paymentree:
II. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Log into your PayJunction account as an Administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the + New API Credential button.
- Leave the User Type set to "Unrestricted Credential"
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and Paymentree, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: PaymentreeAPI
- LAST NAME: Name of the location or business unit (no spaces).
- EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN user ID: suggestion concatenate the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Scroll do the bottom of the screen and take note of the Terminal ID, you will need to type it in Paymentree:
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials
III. Save the API credentials in Paymentree
- Log into your Paymentree account as an Administrator, go to the Configuration screen and click on Platform:
- In the Platform screen, click on Add:
- Select PayJunction Zero, then click OK:
- On the following screen type the Login and Password created on step II-5:
Click on OK.
- Go to the "Terminal" Tab and type the following values:
- Merch Term ID: Provided by PayJunction (Also known as a “Batch ID”) on Step II-6. This value can be duplicated for multiple terminals
- Terminal UUID: Provided by PayJunction (step I), a unique value assigned to each individual Smart Terminal:
NOTE: The PayJunction Smart Terminal, does not communicate via IP Address and Listening Port, however these values must be entered for Paymentree to recognize the terminal. In this case, users can enter “Dummy” values, if they are valid IP and Port #’s, that are not in use. This will prevent any cross communication between devices.
For additional assistance, please contact PayJunction support: 800-601-0230