Please view the video link below to watch a short video detailing how to install your new Portable terminal.
Setting Up Your Portable Terminal
- Begin by removing the contents from the box. You will find the Portable terminal a charging cradle and a 5 volt power plug.
- Next, connect the USB end of the cradles cord to the power plug. Plug it into the power source and place the terminal in the charging cradle.
- Press the power button to turn it on.
- When the portable terminal shows the red setup screen, press connect to wifi. The device will search for wifi networks and when it discovers yours, select it from the list of networks.
- Tap the password text box to open the touch screen keyboard. Enter your wifi network password and press the Next button. Finally, click Connect.
Activate Your Portable Terminal
Now that we're connected, let's activate it to your Virtual Terminal.
- To do this, leave the device connected to power and turned on, and login to your PayJunction account.
- Click More from the menu on the left and then Smart Terminals from the sub-menu.
- When the page loads, click Activate a New Smart Terminal from the upper-right corner of the page. This will prompt you to enter the activation code on your Portable screen.
- Once you've entered this code, click Activate.
- Enter a name for your new terminal and click Next. You are now ready to process transactions.
Thank you for watching this lesson. If you have any additional questions, please call us at 800-601-0230.