- Go to www.PayJunction.com.
- Click on Login.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Fill out the reset password request. You must know your Login and the Email address that is associated with your login. An email containing reset instructions will be sent to you. If you do not know your Login and Email address, you must contact support directly at 1-800-601-0230 X3.
- Next you will see the verification message that an email has been sent to your account.
- Next, go to your email and find the new email from email@example.com. If needed, allow up to 10 minutes for the reset email to arrive (most will arrive in under 60 seconds). Be sure to check your email inbox (and spam folders if necessary).Once you open the email, simply click on the provided link.
- Next you will be taken to a screen where you be able to create a new password.
- Create a New Password.
- Re-enter Password.
- Click Save Password
Once you've created your new Password, you will be sent to the login page where you can use your new credentials to log into PayJunction.
Submit a Request
Submit your support questions here.
We'll be in touch as soon as possible
We’re here to help. Call us and speak
with a Customer Support Representative.
Send your Feedback
Let us know how we can improve.
We’re always happy to hear from you!