PayJunction allows you to narrow your searches by a variety of factors including: name, amount, card type, charge or refund type, date ranges, last 4 digits of a card, and more.
To locate a transaction:
- Click on the Search button on the left of the page.
- Fill out any fields you want to search by. Filling out all fields is NOT required.
- Click the green Search button at the bottom. If no results are found, then revise your search.
- Hover over the eyeball icon to the left of the transaction you are searching for, and click on View Transaction.
- The transaction details will be displayed.
- When viewing transaction details, you may be presented with the options to edit, recharge, refund, hold, or void a transaction (and more).
Description of Available Fields
|Search by business name.
|Search by customer first names.
|Search by customer last names.
|Search by customer ID’s assigned by your company to your customers (if specified).
|Invoice or PO
|Search by transaction Invoice or Purchase Order number (if specified).
|Search by specific transaction amounts.
|Search by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Checking or Savings.
|Search for Charges, Refunds, or Authorizations (temporary holds).
|Search for charges or authorizations that have been forced (i.e. transactions with force codes).
|Search for transactions that are Approved, Declined, or Pending.
|Search for transactions that are set to Capture, Hold, or Void.
|Last 4 Digits
|Search by the last 4 digits of the credit card number or account number.
|Search by the six-digit approval code given to approved charges.
|Search by the PayJunction specific transaction ID assigned to a transaction.
|The begging time frame to restrict your search to (for example, search for transactions processed on or after January 1st, 2010).
|The ending time frame to restrict your search to (for example, search for transactions processed on or before Janury 1st, 2010).
|Search by the account (or terminal) that the transaction was processed on.
|Search for transactions processed by a specific user.
|Search for transactions processed by a particular Trinity System service: Virtual Terminal for orders processed while directly logged into PayJunction, QuickShop for web orders, QuickLink for e-Commerce or custome application orders, EasySwipe for wireless smart phone transactions, Phone Charge for orders processed by touch tone telephone / cell phone, and Recurring for transactions processed by PayJunction’s automated scheduling system.