PayJunction provides a powerful recurring transaction system that allows you to schedule ACH transactions with ease.
Follow these steps in order to create a recurring ACH transaction.
- Click on Recurring, in the left-side menu.
- Then click New Recurring
- Next fill out the Routing Number and Account Number.
- Select the Account Type: Checking or Savings
- Select the Transaction Type:
- (PPD) Consumer Account: Prearranged Payment and Deposit entry. Used when taking payments from regular customers based on an agreement.
- (CCD) Business Account: Corporate Credit or Debit entry. Used when taking payments from businesses based on an agreement.
- (TEL) Order via Telephone: Telephone initiated entry. Used when taking payments over the telephone.
- Under the schedule section enter the parameters for the recurring schedule:
- In the drop down box next to the Bill Every field select Days, Weeks or Months.
- In the End After box, enter how many approved transactions you would like the recurring schedule to process before it ends.
- Fill out any other required fields (and optional fields if you like).
- The Amount is the amount that you want to charge your customer each time.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Process Recurring.
- Upon a successful transaction, you will see a grey box denoting the schedule is active.
If you designed your schedule to start today, you will see a confirmation of the first transaction at the bottom of the recurring transaction details page.
Future scheduled transactions will automatically run at approximately 6am local time; these ACH transactions will automatically settle the same day at 3pm PST (unless you have changed your automatic settlement settings and time).