ChiroCat System is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect ChiroCat with your PayJunction account and Smart Terminal.
- Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal.
- Create PayJunction API Credentials.
- Create a Hosted Payment page
- Call ChiroCat Support
1. ACTIVATE PAYJUNCTION SMART TERMINAL
Instructions to activate PayJunction Smart Terminals can be found here:
2. CREATE PAYJUNCTION API CREDENTIALS
- Login to your PayJunction account as an administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the Create New API Credential button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and ChiroCat, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: "ChiroCat".
- LAST NAME: nameOfYourBusiness
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number. You will need to provide that password to ChiroCat.
- Select the account that will be used by the ChiroCat. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials
- Adjust the AVS Security Settings for your API Credentials:
Click on More > Accounts, then select your account.
On the bottom-right side of the screen, go to the Security Settings section, find the PayJunction API, then click the EDIT link:
Adjust your security settings to match the image below:
3. Create a Hosted Payment page
- Log into your PayJunction account as an Administrator, go to More, then select Hosted Payments.
- On the upper right of the screen click on + New Shop.
- For the SHOP NAME: Use "ChiroCat_HP_"+nameOfYourBusiness (HP for Hosted Payment).
- Click on the CREATE SHOP button at the bottom of the page.
4. Call ChiroCat Support
Please call ChiroCat support at 801-341-9487 and ask to complete the PayJunction integration. You will be asked to provide:
- API User ID
- API Password
- Hosted Payment ShopID