ChiroCat System is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect ChiroCat with your PayJunction account and Smart Terminal.
1. ACTIVATE PAYJUNCTION SMART TERMINAL
Instructions to activate PayJunction Smart Terminals can be found here:
2. CREATE PAYJUNCTION API CREDENTIALS
- Login to your PayJunction account as an administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the Create New API Credential button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and ChiroCat, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: "ChiroCat".
- LAST NAME: nameOfYourBusiness
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number. You will need to provide that password to ChiroCat.
- Select the account that will be used by the ChiroCat. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials
- Adjust the AVS Security Settings for your API Credentials:
Click on More > Accounts, then select your account.
On the bottom-right side of the screen, go to the Security Settings section, find the PayJunction API, then click the EDIT link:
Adjust your security settings to match the image below:
3. Save the API in ChiroCat
- Log into ChiroCat as an Administrator.
- Please click on Settings > Merchant Services then select PayJunction:
- Type in you PayJunction API User and Password:
If you need any additional assistance please call support:
- ChiroCat support: 801-341-9487
- PayJunction support: 800-601-0230